May 11th, 2021
Invitation to Bid:
The Village of Hortonville has contracted BNH Lighting to design, develop and project manage the electrical work being done at Otto Miller Park located at 135 John St. Work will begin around August 1, 2021 through November 2021.
The Village of Hortonville invites you to bid the implementation of the electrical work. A mandatory walk through will be May 18th, 2021 at 8 am. Bids will be due to BNH Lighting by Noon on May 25th, 2021.
1. Disconnecting, re-wiring, and relocating the 2- electrical panels on the exterior north wall of the concession stand building to the interior same wall they currently are mounted on. Use existing feeder wires. New feeder wires not needed.
2. Install wire way junction box on the exterior wall to feed all the field lighting, 3- shed feeder wires, scoreboard power wires and sprinkler piping needed to be feed into the building.
3. Install an approximate size of 3×3 junction box, 3 feet up on a pipe assemble, outside the fence next to the north shed. From that junction box, we will be wiring each scoreboard, the outfield light poles, the west green shed, along with the north shed. We will also be providing a spare 2 inch conduit at this location for future needs from the concession stand.
4. Provide a 20 amp circuit to the north shed and hook up existing circuits. (Pending)..
5. Provide a 100 amp service with an 8 circuit panel at the west green shed in a 2 inch conduit. Hook up current branch circuit wiring at the shed.
6. Provide a 100 amp service with an 8 circuit panel at the west batting cage shed in a 2 inch conduit. Install breakers and wiring for batting cage machine and 1- receptacle circuit.
7. Provide piping and wiring to each ball field light poles according to the new fixture specified wattage. Provide a junction disconnect box at each light pole with fuses and a receptacle on each of the 8 infield poles.
8. Provide a 1 inch pipe for low voltage wiring at 4 infield poles.
9. Provide galvanized 90 degree sweeps when any piping goes vertical from the ground. This will last forever and eliminate any wires burning through PVC when pulling wires. Install expansion sleeves for existing ground connections.
10. Approximately 3,500 feet of PVC pipe, with connectors, budgeted to accommodate proper wire size.
11. Provide ground wiring to ground rods at each light pole and proper grounding at each electrical panel.
Let me know if you will be attending the mandatory walk through by May 14th, 2021, noon.
If you have any question or concerns, please call me at 920-213-8693.
BNH Lighting, LLC
313 E. Main St.
Hortonville, WI. 54944