Election Information

What do you need to bring to the polls on election day?

  • If you are already registered you need to bring in a Wisconsin issued photo I.D.
  • If you need to register you must bring with you a Proof of Residency and a Wisconsin issued Photo I.D.
  • If you have questions about what will work as Proof of Residency or Wisconsin Photo I.D please call the Municipal Services Center at 920-779-6011
  • Voting takes place at the Municipal Services Center, 531 N Nash Street, Hortonville

Upcoming Elections 

  • 2024 Spring Primary - February 20, 2024
  • 2024 Spring & Presidential Preference Election - April 2, 2024
  • 2024 Partisan Primary - August 13, 2024
  • 2024 General Election - November 5, 2024

We Need Your Help

We are currently looking for more election workers. So if you are looking to learn more about the election process, or to earn a little extra money,  please fill out this Election Worker Application and/or contact us at the Municipal Service Center at 920-779-6011.

Voter Registration
Absentee Voting