HORTONVILLE MUNICIPAL COURT UPDATE
IN PERSON INITIAL APPEARANCES WILL BE HELD ON 1ST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH @ 6:00 PM
MUNICIPAL COURT PROCEDURES
- Masks are optional
- Our courtroom will be set-up to maintain proper social distancing.
- No payments will be allowed in person.
- Any payments can be made electronically with a check or card via the online bill pay option www.hortonvillewi.org "Online Bill Pay".
- Payments can be made in our drop box 24/7
- Payments can be mailed to Hortonville Municipal Court, PO Box 99, Hortonville WI 54944
- If anyone is immunocompromised or concerned about the in-person platform for court, they must contact the court prior to their scheduled court appearance to make other arrangements. Reasonable accommodations will be made.
MUNICIPAL JUDGE TERM ENDS
NORBERT DALLMAN 4/30/2023
Hortonville Municipal Court, conducts initial appearances the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM in the Community Center (Room on the left side of the Municipal Court office) 531 N. Nash St. Hortonville WI 54944.
Trial dates are listed in the link above. Trials are held as needed.
If you received a citation, the date of your initial appearance is listed on the upper left corner.
If you are unable to attend your court appearance or if you have any other questions, contact the court PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPEARANCE.
Please call or email any questions/concerns to the Court Clerk: